An ethical approach to research
Fatima promises participant safety, comfort and respect
Through a simple phone call or in-person via our simple app, any respondent can participate knowing that from data collection to data destruction, their rights, wellbeing and safety are at the heart of the experience.
Flexible, multi-media surveys
Fatima collects qualitative and quantitative data in the form of single-code, multi-code, text, photo and audio responses.
Conduct research remotely, or in person
Fatima is designed to reach the most excluded. You can conduct research in-person or remotely. Fatima's remote data collection feature can reach anyone via a simple phone call. No smartphone, internet, or data required from the respondent.
All of that, and much more...
- Native Android app for in-person research
- Skip rules to customise the interview journey
- Probing for exploratory interviewing
- Conduct interviews in multiple languages
- Enhanced consent for underage participants
- World-class informed consent
- Customisable roles and permissions
- Automated analysis for each response
- Tagging at interview or analysis stage
- Safeguarding and alerting
- Automated transcription in 5 languages
- Automated translation in 5 languages
Join Malala Fund, Care International, The Young Foundation, and more
Fatima is used by leading social impact organisations to conduct ethical research with some of the world’s most excluded communities. If you would like to find out how Fatima can help you, request a demo.