Researchers, particularly those working in difficult environments, such as live crisis situations, face a number of challenges.
- Reaching participants, especially those who don’t have smartphones or access to the internet
- Gaining rapid access to the information they urgently need
- Ensuring that the process, particularly for the respondent, is ethical and respectful
Overcoming these barriers is critical because if we can not reach and understand the people we are trying to support, how can we know how to support them?
In response to this challenge, we created Fatima, an ethical research platform designed to understand the needs of anyone, anywhere, in minutes not months.
- Accessible to all
- Rapid and easy to use
- Ethically underpinned
Fatima enables remote and in-person research, including:
- Data collection via a simple phone call or in-person with the Fatima app
- Simple and easy survey script in multiple languages
- Programmatic data analysis
- Automatic transcript and translation
At every step, from data collection to data destruction, the participants' comfort and rights are prioritsed through our informed consent process and our data deletion policy, among many other features.
If you would like to find out how Fatima can help you to rapidly and ethically reach and understand your participants at email@example.com